Saturday, December 21, 2019

Top 5 Best Foundation for Dry Skin (2019 Edition)

Hello Beauties!

Since we are ending 2019, I am going to tell you all of my favourite products for the whole month series. So, let's start off with foundations! The focus would be the products that launches in 2019.

1. Nudestix Tinted Cover Foundation


This foundation is my ultimate go to foundation ever since it was release. Truth be told, ever since I started using this foundation, I didn't want to put it down. It was so hard for me to try out any other foundations because it is so good! My skin enjoys it way too much. This foundation gives you that hydration and coverage with all the goodness in it without looking cakey at all. If you continuously use it for a long while, you will see that your skin will give you that natural glow and your skin condition improved too (at least for me it does). This foundation not only survive cold and normal weather, but it survive the humid weather of Singapore where it is summer all year round. Nudestix has always been a fan of nude but better and I'm a big fan of looking natural.

Anyway, I've reviewed this foundation before. I will leave the link here for you to refer in detailed. Click me to read it in Detailed.

2. Zoeva Authentik Skin Foundation.


If I'm not using my number 1 favourite foundation, this Zoeva Authentik Skin Foundation is my next go to foundation. It has medium coverage and it feels super lightweight on my skin. It gives me that sheen glow and healthy looking skin. Whenever I have this foundation on, I'd get a lot of compliments about it. This foundation definitely gives me that radiance and natural finish effortlessly without having highlighter on. But as usual, I love being extra, I will top it off with a highlighter that makes this foundation looks dewy. Would I repurchase this foundation once it finish? Definitely! I can't leave without this foundation. My second baby.

A full review on this foundation has already been posted before about a few weeks ago. I will leave the link here for you to read up. Click me to read up in detailed.

3. Beautyblender Bounce Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation.



This foundation is my  favourite go to whenever I'm going to an outdoor event. The longevity of this foundation plus the staying power is so good, you can sweat as much as you like but this foundation ain't budging. When you go for an outdoor event, you won't have time to even touch up, much less look into the mirror. So this foundation is one of the best that you can trust without the need to touch up. It gives you that velvety feeling which is neither matte or dewy. It is somewhere in the middle which I prefer. Because the causes of wearing fully matte will make you look flat while having a dewy foundation for an outdoor event makes you look like a greasy monster. You don't look cute either way. So I would say, this is perfect for such occasions.

I've actually reviewed it in detailed. I will leave the link here and you can have a look into it. Click on me to read up in detailed.

4. L'oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation.


During the cold seasons, I prefer a very hydrating foundation and my ultimate favourite has to be this L'oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation. This foundation give that dewy finish that makes you look fresh. During the cold seasons, your skin tend to crack due to the cold. Knowing that, this foundation is my savior. I've tried quite a number of hydrating foundation yet this is my favourite. The rest is either way too dewy that it shift around or it is too dewy that the coverage doesn't last long. I will do a full detailed review soon after this season of favourites to end the year of 2019.

5. Revlon PhotoReady Candid Natural Finish Anti-Pollution Foundation.


For a natural skin-like foundation, I love to go for this foundation, Revlon PhotoReady Candid Natural Finish Anti-Pollution Foundation. This foundation is so lightweight that you don't feel like you are wearing anything on. The coverage is medium to buildable full. And I have to say that this foundation have it's own perks. It protects your skin tiny dust and carbon (which is also known as anti-pollution), it is anti-oxidant (which is a rare to find in a foundation i might add) and it consists of anti-blue light to protect your skin from getting pigmentation.
I will do a full detailed review soon after this season of favourites!

And that's all for foundation favourites for my dry skin. I hope to see you in my next post / video đŸ’–