Sunday, December 8, 2019

Wet n Wild Photo Focus Stick Foundation - I Am Shooked!

Hello Beauties!

Have you ever wanted a simple look with coverage? Do you want a hustle-free foundation without the mess?

Well, look no further. Wet n Wild has your back. Presenting. . .


This is Wet n Wild Photo Focus Stick Foundation. It comes in a retractable plastic tube as a stick version. It is medium to buildable full coverage, long-lasting throughout the whole day and slightly humid-proof. Why do I say slightly humid-proof? Because it can last through Singapore's heat provided when you sweat, you don't touch your face or dap it with a tissue. You either air-dry it or use a portable fan to dry your face. That way, you won't see any patchiness.


This stick foundation comes in 21 shades and it retails at $5.99 USD from Wet n Wild Official Website. This foundation is not easy to get in Singapore hardly any store bring them in. But if you are lucky and you see those pop-up Watsons outside of the store itself, try to have a look. If might see them there retailing at $10+ SGD. Any possible place to get them is Metro. I got mine at Metro Centerpoint before it closed at the same price as Watsons. Be mindful if you were to get it in Singapore as they only bring in Fair shade range but if you were to head down to the official page, you can see a range of shades that caters fairly on all skin tones.

This product is infused with Argan Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil for intense moisture and seamless bendability. Below I will share with you the benefits of Argan Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil to your skin.

What are the benefits of Argan Oil?
Argan Oil helps to hydrate your skin, reduce signs of ageing, helps to control oily skin and it may protect your skin against sun damage.
What are the benefits of Sunflower Seed Oil?
Sunflower Seed Oil is a great source of Vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, combats skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation to the skin. It also has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture.

With all the goodness that this product is infused with, it is no wonder the product blends like a dream. It is super easy to blend, you can blend using your beauty sponge, a kabuki brush or your fingers. It is that easy.

Below I will show you pictures of how the foundation lasted on my face.

(this is after almost 2-hour mark and I had to run that morning as I was chasing a bus. I did perspire a little that causes my foundation to be a bit patchy on my moustache area but it is not that obvious in this picture)

(this is after 10-hour mark and my foundation is still intact and I managed to cover the patchiness around the moustache area by reblending the foundation around my face)

(this is after 15-hour mark. No cakey-ness whatsoever)

Now the verdict. 
What is my take on Wet n Wild Photo Focus Stick Foundation?
 I feel this is a very good stick foundation from the drugstore. As you may know, to get a stick foundation from the drugstore which gives you the hydration and coverage is not easy. I agree to that very much because I have been on a hunt for a while and some that I've tested either too dry, doesn't give me the coverage or the pigments are horrible. For this foundation, it gives you coverage, pigments, long-lasting, hydration and no flashback! A good package indeed, don't you think so? However, I'm not keen to put this stick foundation on when the weather is super humid because I have to worry about touching up when I hardly do any touch up other than lipsticks. So for my opinion, if you are going out in cloudy or rainy weather, this foundation will be your best friend. If you are going out for perhaps around 6 hours only, this would be your best friend too. I love this foundation for my lazy days where I don't need to worry about coverage and eyebags because this stick foundation with Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick would make the best combo ever.

That sums up my review on this foundation and I hope to see you in my next post! đŸ’–