Sunday, December 29, 2019

Dr's Secret Spot Serum really works?!

Hi Beauties!

I was blessed to be given this product by Daily Vanity to review. Lucky enough when I was about to start this review, I have an active pimple on my forehead and a lot of whiteheads on my chin and forehead that is not that visible.


Let's start with the introduction of the product. This serum is called Dr's Secret Spot Serum. You can get them on their official website at $53 SGD. The product comes in a glass with a dripper and it consists of 30ml of product. It claims to be a gentle blemish serum that calms troubled skin and restores skin's natural clarity.

I find that what they claimed seems to be true because my skin looks way. Below I will show you how it works for my skin.


This is me with no makeup, no skincare and no filter. It is as raw as it is. As you can see from the picture above, my skin looks clear up from the blemishes in my "Before" picture. As some of you would know, my skin rarely have pimples and when they do, the pimple is stubborn and it will take so long to get rid of. That includes the mark.

I remembered I started using this serum in the morning of 18th December, day and night, to see how it really works on my skin. I was warned not to use any chemical exfoliators that might disrupt the results of the review. And I did, I only use physical exfoliators instead to exfoliate my face twice a week for my dry skin. I use this serum diligently every day and night up until today and I am amazed that my skin is so smooth without whiteheads bumps on both my forehead and on my chin. I actually have seen results on Day 4, I only see the marks but the surface of my pimple and whiteheads are smooth. Not long after, my pimple mark was gone on day 7. That got me to check and read up more about this product.

So this serum consists of a lot of active ingredients such as:

  • Natural Antiseptics to help clear blemishes.
    • Tea Tree Oil
    • Watercress
    • Soapwort Leaf/Root Extracts
  •  Helps control sebum production and eliminate excess oil.
    • Burdock Root
    • Lemon Peel Extracts
  • Provide antioxidants and soothe troubled skin.
    • Bladderwrack
    • Sage Leaf
    • Ivy Leaf Extracts 

All of the natural goodness in 1 bottle. How to use this serum.
  1. after cleansing your face, apply only at those affected areas.
  2. tap lightly using your fingertips instead of swiping motion.
  3. apply it throughout the whole day. (Day and Night)
Would I repurchase this product?
Yes, because at times, Tea Tree Oil itself takes up a lot of time and it doesn't work on some people.

With that, I would end this post and I hope to see you in my next post.đŸ’–