Monday, September 2, 2019

Similarities & Differences between Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer and L'oreal Paris Infallible Full Wear Concealer

Hi Darling Beauty Junkies!

Welcome back to my channel. If you are new to my page, I have dry and sensitive skin. Whatever review that I give will be based on my skin type and age too. You can read a little about me on the right side of this page 😘

Let's get into business.


As you can see from the picture above, there are 2 products that I will share with you regarding their differences and similarities. Let's start with the similarities.
  • Both consist of 10ml of product.
  • Full Coverage.
  • Thick Consistency.
  • Matte Finish.
  • Same Big Applicator.
  • Long Lasting.
  • Sweat Proof.
  • Humid Proof.
Now let me list down the differences.



Right now, the choice is yours which concealer wins your heart.

I will leave my Shape Tape review link on this post if you missed it.
Click here for Shape Tape Contour Concealer Review

This is L'oreal Paris Infallible Full Wear Concealer review link if you missed it.
Click here for L'oreal Paris Infallible Full Wear Concealer Review.

With that, I shall end my post.

I look forward to seeing you in my next post.💖