Saturday, August 18, 2018

To the New Beginning.

Hi out there! =D

This is gonna be my first post on this page and i feel like i should make an introductory to welcome myself into the world of blogging on beauty products.

YAY!

Firstly, I'm not a MUA (Make Up Artist).
Secondly, I love exploring the world of make up even though i have a tiny bit of fear that I would actually ruin my smooth skin. But i guess without trying new make up, i won't even be here doing this! :P
Thirdly, I feel like perhaps with this blog, I could reach out to the girls out there who needs guidance on picking the right foundation, concealer, etc, for their skin type. Everyone is blessed with their own unique skin type that we all struggle to find the right product. I know how that feels. I used to feel helpless at the thought of not being able to find my perfect combination of my product, even as I'm typing this, I'm thinking what eye shadow i should be wearing and which concealer i should use with my new foundation. Haha! Girls will always be girls if they think about make up a lot.

I will try my very best to give a good review on any products that works for me as a dry skin user.

Till then. đŸ’—