Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Review - Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

Hi Everyone!

I would like to introduce this product. This is how this concealer looks like.


This is like my HOLY GRAIL!!😍 I know that this product has been in the market for at least 2 years now and a lot, i mean really A LOT, of youtubers are using this concealer too for their make up routine. I procrastinate for 2 years before finally owning this concealer and I am so happy that I finally made the decision to grab it!

I've only started using this for 2 weeks now and I'm loving it. It has this moisturizing texture that works well for my dry skin, and it gives me minimum creasing under my eyes. I love minimum creasing. Who doesn't right?😜

On the packaging, it states "Treatment Concealer with Goji Berry + Haloxyl".
Apparently Goji Berry (also known as Wolfberry)  is known for their high in antioxidants, reduces skin inflammation, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and scars, makes your skin firmer, heal damage skin and also, it hydrates your skin.
As for Haloxyl, it is inside a lot of anti-ageing treatments and creams. It lightens the skin and making it look more natural.
 With this, you now know why the product is hydrating and it really lightens your dark circles.

I bought mine in the shade  Light as my skin is on the fair skin. They have Fair, Light, Medium, Sand, Honey and Caramel.

 As you see, this concealer comes in a sponge-like tip. So, you need to turn that red area to let your concealer flow out of the sponge.I personally find the concealer packaging to be a bit unique. You got to admit with a sponge tip, it saves you from dirtying your fingers because now with the sponge tip, you can just slide your concealer under your eyes and use your beauty blender to blend.


This is how the concealer looks like on my hand. It is super easy to blend and it doesn't look cakey. It is buildable too! If you think on some days your under eyes are darker than usual, just build it up to your preferred coverage. Plus it's hydrating and there is no smell! You won't have to worry about your under eyes looking so dry with too much creasing. After that, you could just pop it up with your loose setting powder to set your under eyes and voila! Flawless!😍

Just do note that the longevity of the product lasted the whole day (from 0800 till 2230). You just have to be aware that if you sweat a lot, just remember to blend it every now and then to keep it looking like a lump of product that you forget to blend. 

Oh! Not forgetting that this product is 6 ml which could last between 3-6 months. Therefore, it won't burn your pocket since it cost $19.90!! it's cheap! But if you were to compare the price to other drugstore's concealer, it would be on an average scale. So, you're still good!

Let's now sum it up. 
1. Application 5 / 5
2. Packaging 5 / 5 (DOPE!!)
3. Creasing 4 / 5
4. Blendable 5 /5
5. Price 4 / 5 

Would i recommend this to my friends? YES!!

With this, i shall sign off!
See You in my next post! 💗