Sunday, August 4, 2019

Cover FX Power Play Concealer

Hi Beauties!

Let's talk about a hydrating concealer! Oh, I love a hydrating concealer. A hydrating concealer will not only you look fresh, but awake too. Let's present Cover FX Power Play Concealer.


This concealer comes in 29 shades. The shades of the concealer is not too bad. They try to cater to all skin tone but if you can't find your shade, try mixing the shades because I think the shade range in reasonable. This concealer retails at $43 SGD and it consist of 10ml of product in the bottle. The bottle is made out of glass bottom and metal cover. The size of the concealer is cute, if you ask me. 😁


The consistency of the concealer is creamy but not those thick. It is thin and very lightweight, like second skin. The coverage is medium but it is buildable to a full coverage. It claimed to be instantly blur and camouflage your inperfections. I have to agree to that too as it does what it claims to do. Just that on days where you feel that your undereyes are a little drier than usual, please use a hydrating eye cream that works for you. I've tried a few eye cream and it is not easy to get one that really works. But that will be a story for another time.

This concealer is self setting and it does not look ashy on me. It is creaseless and it is transfer-proof. You can also use this concealer as an eyeshadow primer too. It has zero flashback with this bad boy. I love how this concealer have a coverage that I don't need to go more than 1 swipe to cover my quite dark undereyes. This product is a very longwear concealer that even if you were to have it on from 8am to 12midnight, it will still stay on. I've tested that and therefore, I could vouch for that.

Below are the pictures of one of the days that I had this concealer on.

(after 1 hour 30 mins of application)

(at the end of working hours. Still looking good, I would say. No dark undereyes peeping through)

(I am ready to remove my makeup for the day)

I have to say if this Sephora staff didn't recommend me this concealer, I would probably still think that this concealer has a matte finish when infact, it is a natural finish. 

Do I like this concealer? 
Definitely! It is already sitting in my trolley of makeup that I use daily. 

Would you recommend this concealer to all skin type? 
High chance people with dry to normal and combination skin type will enjoy this more than oily skin. But i'm no expert when it comes to oily skin reviews. I can only vouch as a dry skin person who have sensitive skin.

Would I repurchase this concealer again once mine is out?
YES! Hand's down one of the best with coverage! 👍

With that, I shall end my post.
I see you in my next post! 💖