Sunday, July 14, 2019

Revlon PhotoReady Candid Antioxidant Concealer

Hi beauties!

Have you seen this concealer at Watsons lately? Well, it’s our drugstore product!! We love affordable products, yes?

So today I am sharing my experience with this concealer called Revlon PhotoReady Candid Antioxidant Concealer.


It retails at SGD $20.90 in Watsons and it has 22g of product in a tube. It comes in 18 shades but Singapore Watsons only brings in 4-5 shades only (if I'm not mistaken). The packaging comes in a plastic tube with a flexible doe-foot applicator. The applicator is a bit unique I would say. Below I will show how it looks like.


It is said to have caffeine to help make you not look tired which I’m currently obsessed with at the moment. Caffeine in general helps to depuff your under eyes, and helps to make you look awake even  when you are sleep deprive. It is also antioxidant, anti-pollution and anti-blue-light ingredients which helps to protect your skin from the UV light from the sun and also from our devices. Yay to plus point!


It is said to have a medium coverage but to me who have very dark circles, it is a light coverage but buildable to a medium coverage. It didn't say this on the website but whenever I use this concealer, I feel like it has a self-setting properties that allows you to get away without setting it with loose powder which is convenient if you ask me.
The texture of the concealer is not thick nor too thin. It is at a creamy consistency that is comfortable when applied to the face.

I have been using this concealer for close to 2 months and I've enjoyed every single moment of it. It dries down to a natural finish. It withstand sweat and humidproof. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It is lightweight.

Below I will show you how it looks like on my skin for the whole day.

(This is after an hour of application.)

(This is after 10 hours of application. See how it is slightly setting into my crease line.)

(This is after 15 hours of application)

I would say that this concealer is good for everyday look as it still looks perfect for me. Though from the last picture, you can see it setting into my fine lines under my eyes, those can be blended easily with your finger or a sponge (if you're the type of person who brings sponge everywhere) and it will be good as new.

If you are going for an event, here's a little trick that I would would do. I will mix this concealer with Nars Radiant Concealer or any concealer you have that is thick in consistency yet provides the extra coverage, you will have that perfect canvas. I kid you not. I always mix concealers depending on where I'm heading for the day. It will look absolutely perfect for the day.

With that, I shall end my post.
I'll see you in my next review! đŸ’–