Sunday, January 27, 2019

Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Concealer VS Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer

Hello beautiful readers.❤
Welcome to my blog.


Today we are going to do a comparison between Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Concealer VS Too Faced Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer. I personally feel that they are on par when it comes to end result apart from some slight differences.


From the table above, you can see how closely similar they are. They are similar in pigment and similar end result. Now let me show you the results of both concealers on each eye.




Personally for me, if you're not a makeup junkie like me, you don't need to own both. You can pick either one and it would be just as good. I would say that Fenty Beauty definitely have a wider range when it comes to colour selection. Fenty Beauty have 50 shades in total while Too Faced have 20 shades.

Both of them doesn't have any flashback. So you are safe on that part.

I hope this review help to made up your mind on which you prefer to own.

With that, I shall end this post.
Till next time! 💖