Sunday, January 20, 2019

Review - Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Concealer

Last week, Fenty Beauty launch their very own concealer. The hype was so good that I had to own them on that very same day it was released globally. Boy, did I not regret it walking to Sephora after a tiring day of Laser Tag with my colleagues for our D&D event.


This is how the concealer looks like. The concealer is nickname as "The Cure" because it can seriously cover your eyebag that was cause by not sleeping through the night. The pigmented is surreal that it is as similar to one of my all time favourite concealer. Watch out for my next post to know which concealer I would compare this with.


It comes in a frosted glass bottle, similar to their foundation, and it comes with a paddle-like tip. It has 7g of quantity and it is animal-cruelty free. It has a creamy consistency. I wouldn't say it is drying nor is it hydrating. It falls in the middle which makes me feel that all skin types would be able to enjoy this concealer. Even a MUA youtuber Nikkia Joy (LOVE HER!) who have very oily skin and this concealer works well for her. I would vouch myself (dry skin) to this concealer that it works!

This concealer is seriously amazing. It stays in place even after I sweat so much during an outdoor wedding reception. What a way to test out new products. Haha! Below I will show you how it looks like on me at different timing throughout the day.





This is with zero touch up. Look how it behave throughout the whole day. I'm in love! This concealer will be sitting beside my favourite concealers on my vanity table.

Oh, not forgetting. This retails at $38 SGD in Sephora and it has 50 shades! Similar to 50 Shades of Grey 😏

With this, see you in my next post!
With love 💖