Sunday, February 3, 2019

Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Concealer Dupe

Hello Beautiful People!

Welcome to my blog.

Today we are discussing about Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Concealer dupe. You heard right. A dupe for Fenty Beauty Concealer. This all happens when I was randomly impressed with this cheaper alternative. Don't get me wrong. I'm in love with Fenty Beauty but it is always best to get a cheaper alternative, yes? 😛

Let me introduce to you.


Etude House Big Cover Skin Fit Concealer PRO. I am impressed with this concealer. It is always a joy to find a cheaper alternative. Even though Fenty Beauty is sold at $38 SGD, Etude House Concealer retails at $15.90 SGD. It is at least more than 50% off difference!


This is how the concealer looks like. It has a doe foot applicator similar to Fenty Beauty Concealer and the quantity is also 7g. The consistency of this concealer is creamy and it is also as light weight as Fenty Beauty.


This concealer is neither hydrating nor is it drying. Just like Fenty Beauty Concealer, all skin types can use this concealer. This concealer last the whole day and it is sweatproof. 

Below, i will show you how they looked like throughout the whole day. 






As you can see, it lasted the whole day. Etude House products don't get much exposure in Singapore as compared to their homeland (Korea). Furthermore, they are an affordable brand which I personally categorizes them under drugstore. 

Do give Etude House a try. They are about the same price range as Watsons products and you'd be surprise at how good some of their products are. 😇 

With that, I shall end this post. 
Till my next post. 💖