Friday, October 12, 2018

Review - Colourpop You Had Me At Hello Palette

Hi Beauties!!

Today we are introducing one of favourite palette that I reach out for on a daily basis. If you want to know, then keep on reading πŸ˜‰

For those of you who comes here for the first time, welcome welcome welcome! Welcome to my humble blog. Over here we talk about all things that enhance our natural beauty.

Let's start of with introducing the palette.



Why hello there beauty 😍
I've loved this palette since I first got them and I've love you till now. This baby right here is my everyday go to work palette. This palette consist of warm shades. There is orange and pinkish purple shades. What I really love about this palette is the shade Candygram (top row on the left). It has this iridescent colour of pinkish and silver mix together! Oh how can one not love that shade? 

Let me show you the swatches of the palette. 


Those are the colours for the palette accordingly. Ain't the palette a beauty? 😍 

This baby is very pigmented. So be sure to pick the colour bit by bit rather than going too strong. You want to be able to build up the colours slowly without the pressure of toning down the overly strong colour. Unless you're the type who love bold colours, then I don't see the problem. On days when I'm lazy to take my highlighter, I would just dip my brush into the shimmers and use them as a highlighter on my face. It works πŸ˜‰ 

Trust me when I say this palette can make a good smokey eye look. 


Let's summarize this. 

1. Is there any fall outs? 
Yes, no palette that I know doesn't have any fall outs. But you don't have to worry of the pressed palette running low 😜

2. How much is the palette? 
It is selling at $18 USD (which is around $25 SGD). To me, this palette or any palette from Colourpop is worth the purchase for a person who thinks Urban Decay Palette is super expensive .

3. Would you recommend the palette to friends and families? 
Most definitely! What you get isn't just the pretty palette but also a decent pigment to its shade. I'm already considering of getting another palette from them πŸ™ˆ 

4. How long does the shade stays on your lids? 
For me, I'm the type who use concealer as my eyeshadow primer. I would say the eyeshadow last me at least more than 10 hours. Just as long as you don't forget to prime and set it with a setting spray. That way, your make up would last a bit longer than without setting spray. 

With that, I shall end here. I see you again in another post 😘 

Till then πŸ’–