Sunday, December 9, 2018

Review - Etude House Oh M ' Eye Line

Are you looking for. . . 

A Liquid Eyeliner?

That is smudge-proof?

Waterproof?

Pigmented?

Inexpensive?

Stays all day?

Look no further. Etude House Oh M ' Eye Line is for you.  I have been looking for a good eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is wallet friendly. So far, I've tried a lot of brands like Kat Von D, Silkygirl, Maybelline, Fenty Beauty, etc, but when it comes to drugstore eyeliner, this has win my heart, fully. 

How does this eyeliner looks like? Let me show you. 


 This eyeliner has been my HOLYGRAIL ever since I discover their existence. Actually, it was Tati Westbrook (U.S Makeup Youtuber) that introduce me to this bad boy. If it was not for her, I would not have known about this awesome eyeliner. Do you know Etude House is a South Korea cosmetics brand? Do you know that the name "Etude" actually means "Study" or "Practice" in french? Well, since I just discover this brand, why not share what I know about them, right? 😋

As you can see from the picture above, I owned 2 shades. It comes in 3 shades Black, Grey and Brown. The shades that I owned are Black (that is a MUST!)  and the other is brown. 90% of the time I would grab the Black Eyeliner as I love how pigmented it is. I usually go for Brown Eyeliner for softer, more romantic look. Being the drugstore range, it doesn't have much choices. I wish it have purple or burgundy shade. That would be awesome for days when you're lazy to put on eyeshadow but you still want some colours on your lids.


The packaging is made out of plastic. I have to admit, it feels and look cheap but it doesn't bother me that much as I'm way interested in their product that the exterior. The exterior is a bonus if it looks classy.

It comes in a brush tip (refer to picture above). For those of you who are used to brush tip or prefer a softer yet easy to maneuver, maybe you would like this too. Personally for me, I have no preference. I'm okay with both pen-like eyeliner, soft brush tip and dip and stiff brush tip and dip. All of them gave me the desired eye-look that I love. It is a matter of getting used to whatever the tip is.


From the picture above, you can see that how the product is. It doesn't bleed at all. On top it all, it cost only $8.90 SGD. Ain't that a good bargain? 😍 It is smudge-proof, budge-proof and waterproof. For me, waterproof is not a factor for me to focus as I don't use makeup if I'm going swimming. This eyeliner is also sweat-proof! I'm a person who easily sweats no matter what size I am. I will sweat either way. And this eyeliner has proven to me that it doesn't go off easily with my sweat ticking down my eyelids. It does dry fast. So, if you wish to wipe off any errors, you have to do it quick. If not, you have to use makeup wipe to clean the excess. This product is made in Korea but it didn't indicate anywhere in the bottle or the website how much product it contain.

Here are some of the looks I've done using this particular eyeliner.




That sums up my review on this eyeliner.

Till the next post! 💖