Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Too Faced Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer VS Huda Beauty Overachiever Concealer

Well hello there beauties!
I just came back from my Melbourne trip and I bought not that much makeup as I planned to get but I sure get something that I'm super excited to share. And for that, I will share that next time.


As for now, let's get down to the showdown between Huda Beauty Overachiever Concealer and Too Faced Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer. For a while now, people keep saying Too Faced Concealer have been their holygrail product for many beauties out there until Huda Beauty concealer came about. One thing for sure, both concealers contain a lot of the good stuffs for hydrating your under eyes and also, they tend to be full coverage.

Who doesn't love a full coverage concealer right? We all have super dark under eyes that we would love to hide. So let's get down into details about the difference between these two concealers. It is a tough battle but I love both concealers. But one of them is definitely better than the other (at least for me).

Below, I will show you a table that I've created to list down the differences.


As you can see from the table, one is matte finish and the other is dewy finish. It all depends on which you would prefer personally. I know a lot of you would prefer a matte finish. If the price doesn't make you broke, do give Huda Beauty Overachiever a go. But if you're more on the dry skin, give Too Faced concealer a go! I would personally say it is a MUST try kind of product.

If you wish to read the detailed review on Huda Beauty Overachiever, click the link below.
https://anesoi.blogspot.com/2018/10/too-faced-super-coverage-multi-use.html?m=1

If you wish to read about the detailed review on Too Faced Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer, click the link below.
https://anesoi.blogspot.com/2018/11/too-faced-super-coverage-multi-use.html?m=1

With that, I shall end here.
Till then! đŸ’–